Cook your own mouth-watering Tandoori Masala fried chicken like the pros with this small-batch artisanal fried chicken coating.
We have spent over 10 years perfecting our coatings and have many loyal fans, with many claiming this recipe to be far superior to the most popular takeaways.
- Used commercially by fried chicken takeaways.
- Create chicken that’s full of flavour and got that bite.
- Can be used for oven ‘fried’ style chicken with superb results.
- Comes with a cooking guide.
- Contains a secret blend of herbs and spices.
- Exclusive to our eBay store.
A delicious mouth-watering Tandoori Masala chicken coating that’s full of flavour and easy to use to re-create your favourite high street fried chicken in your own kitchen, not only just great for chicken thighs, legs and wings, try with chopped or sliced chicken breast for crispy coated nuggets and goujons.
3 Easy steps to produce the perfect chicken
1. In a large bowl, roll your chicken in the coating and shake off the excess – this will help with the next step
2. In a second large bowl, dip your chicken into a 50/50 milk and egg solution and then remove.
3. Dip your chicken back into the coating and ensure that the chicken is well coated – now set aside the chicken ready for baking or frying.
A healthier way to enjoy: Oven bakes on a greaseproof paper-lined oven tray at 180C/400F gas mark 5, for 35 – 45 minutes (turn halfway through baking).
Ingredient List/Composition WHEATFLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN) SALT, SPICES, FLAVOUR ENHANCER E621