Cook your own mouth-watering KFC Hot Wings and Zinger burgers, just like the pros with this small-batch artisanal spicy fried chicken coating.
We have spent over 10 years perfecting this coating and had much positive feedback, with many claiming this recipe to be far superior to today’s KFC.
- Used commercially by fried chicken takeaways.
- Create chicken that’s full of flavour and got that bite.
- Can be used for oven ‘fried’ style chicken with superb results.
- Comes with a cooking guide.
- Contains a blend of 13 herbs and spices.
- Exclusive to our eBay store
A delicious mouth-watering KFC style chicken coating that’s full of flavour and easy to use to re-create your favourite high street fried chicken in your own kitchen, not only just great for chicken thighs, legs and wings, try with chopped or sliced chicken breast for crispy coated nuggets and goujons.
3 Easy steps to produce the perfect chicken
1. In a large bowl, roll your chicken in the coating and shake off the excess – this will help with the next step
2. In a second large bowl, dip your chicken into a 50/50 milk and egg solution and then remove.
3. Dip your chicken back into the coating and ensure that the chicken is well coated – now set aside the chicken ready for baking or frying.
A healthier way to enjoy: Oven bake on a greaseproof paper-lined oven tray at 180C/400F gas mark 5, for 35 – 45 minutes (turn halfway through baking).
Ingredient List/Composition WHEATFLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN) SALT, SPICES, FLAVOUR ENHANCER E621
Did you know you can tenderise and pan-fry chicken breasts in this mixture to give you tender 100% chicken fillet zinger burgers?