Cook your own mouth-watering Doner Kebab’s, just like the professionals with this small-batch artisanal Doner kebab mix – just add the mince.
This carefully selected spice mix has an original blend of Herbs & Spices, to make a super tasty Doner Kebab. This mix can be used with lamb, beef, soya and chicken.
- Create authentic tasting Doner Kebabs in your own kitchen.
- No special equipment required.
- Comes with a cooking guide.
- Doner can be finished with a grill, BBQ or oven.
- Contains a special blend of herbs and spices.
- Exclusive to our eBay store
Create delicious mouth-watering takeaway style kebabs that are full of flavour. Make healthier versions of your favourite high street kebabs in your own kitchen!
You choose what meat goes into the Doner!
Easy steps to produce the perfect kebab
1. In a large bowl, add 90g of kebab mix with 450g of lamb mince and 240g of beef mince. (Defrosted frozen mince is perfect)
2. Kneed the meat and spice mixture in the bowl as you would do when kneading bread. This binds the mixture together. (wear some gloves or plastic bags for this)
3. Compact the Doner mixture and add it to a loaf tin. Put the tin in the oven in at 180c (fan oven) for 45 mins or until cooked.
4. Once cooked, use a sharp knife or bread knife to carve the outer layer from the Doner.
5. Put the Doner back into the oven (or under the grill or BBQ) until the outer layer is roasted and ready to carve again. Repeat until all Doner is sliced.
Ingredient List/Composition Rusk (Wheat flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Maize Starch, Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Coriander, Pimento, Chilli, Cumin, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme), Onion, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621.