Taj Mahal – Garlic and Coriander Naan bread kit
Taj Mahal – Garlic and Coriander Naan Bread Kit. A traditional blend to give your Naan Bread that takeaway magic.
Cooking guide: Makes 2/4 large naan breads
- In a large bowl, add 125ml(175g kit) / 250ml(350g kit) of milk to the naan bread mix. With a large spoon, mix well until dough is formed.
- Kneed in bowl for 3 minutes, using the large spoon or your hands.
- Leave to rise in a warm place (25ºC is optimum) for an hour.
- On a floured worktop split the dough into 4 sections and roll flat.
- In an hot oiled frying pan, fry on each side for 90 seconds or until cooked.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Monosodium Glutimate, Sugar, Black Onion Seeds (6%), Tumeric, Yeast, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder (5%), Dried Corriander leaves (2.5%).
Allergen Advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 1 week of opening
All of our products include shipping charges. All packeages are scanned on delivery.
We attempt to send all orders before 12 PM the same day by Royal Mail 48 or Hermes. In general, orders will arrive two days after ordering, but please allow 3 days.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Payment via ebay
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Customer service is available via eBay or look us up on the web to contact us.