99X-X Southern Fried Chicken Seasoning as made famous by Marion Kay
Cook your own mouth-watering KFC style chicken like the pros with this small-batch artisanal fried chicken spice.
We have spent years perfecting this seasoning and have thousands of customers worldwide using this spice mix.
- 99X-X Chicken seasoning.
- A 90g sachet will make 1.5kg of fried chicken coating!
- No added salt or flour – Make your own coatings!
- Used by commercially fried chicken takeaways.
- Create chicken that’s full of flavour and got that bite.
- Contains a blend of 13 herbs and spices.
A delicious mouth-watering KFC style chicken coating that’s full of flavour and easy to use to re-create your favourite high street fried chicken in your own kitchen, not only just great for chicken thighs, legs and wings, try with chopped or sliced chicken breast for crispy coated nuggets and goujons.
1. Mix a 90g sachet with between 1kg and 1.5kg of flour, depending on your taste.
2. Mix between 100g to 150g of salt to the spice and flour mixture and mix well.
3. Now use to make your very own chicken.
Ingredient List/Composition SPICES (Black pepper powder, Cracked black pepper, Ground black pepper, white pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Corriander, Cardamom, Thyme, Sage, Cinnamon, Clove, Pimento, FLAVOUR ENHANCER E621)